Aircraft Anonymous

Musings of a Library Assistant who recently went back to college to study Aircraft Maintenance and got her Airframe & Powerplant Certification.

My Photo
Name:

Being a private pilot with a plane (C172) I have been certified as an aircraft mechanic so I can work on the plane and know what I am doing and have FAA approval.

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Well, I've been BUSY!

It has been ages since I've posted, but really, I have been busy. I put up an ad in the housecleaning pages to sell my excess weaving tools and every other minute spent on line has been devoted to sorting out all the orders, etc. If I'd known how much work and time it would take to get rid of all this stuff, I might have waited, though there's no time like the present. Plus, I now have lots of money!
Well, I already had spent a bit on some Snap-On tools that I have been drooling over for months. I discovered that there is a rep at the college and as a student I get 58% off list price. A deal I couldn't pass up.
Anyway, whatever news I might have had is old hat now, so I'll skip trying to catch up.

As for the Thanksgiving Holiday, we are planning on going to the In-Laws in Florida. If the weather is clear all the way we will fly down (oh please, please, please). Otherwise it is a long drive there.
The good news is, no more classes till next week and the new Harry Potter DVD is downstairs waiting for me to watch with Kjrstn this evening. Meanwhile, Shrek 2 is also waiting for me now, so I am off to the movies!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home