Almost finished with Ceramics

I have donated several of my worst works to be glazed and fired in the new gas kiln which hasn't been tested yet. My messes can be guinea pigs. In other news, I am finished with Turbines!! In fact, my grade has already been posted on the transcript page, so it is official. YEAH!! Tomorrow, back to A&B to do an annual on a Cessna 182 -- the one I changed the fuel bladder on last year. Lots of panels to open. I remembered to put my battery on the charger this morning so I can use my drill to unscrew the panels. Fun Fun Fun. and of course, I am TIRED, as per usual.
I have still got several pieces that have been bisqued and need to be glazed and fired as well as a few that haven't even been bisqued yet. Plus, I found out that I also need to actually mix a glaze as part of the class projects in order to get a grade. I hope I remember to take a mask with me, as the powder is likely to make me sneeze!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home