Winter Break
Last night I went to the Greer campus to finish up my ceramics project (sposed to mix a glaze), but found out that just that morning Erin had resigned. So, I packed all my stuff except the final project and came home. Wish I could have taken the final piece, but it is greenware and would probably have broken to dust crumbs. I published a photo of it here.
I will probably work a bit next week, then we are going to Florida for the Xmas thing, don't know how long we will stay-- Bill has the whole week off between Christmas and New Years. Very exciting. Of course, then he is off to Pennsylvania on business for the most of January. I start back to school on January 10th, and think I'll take the first week of the year off and try to get my home in some kind of cleanliness, or at least a little bit of order. We will see what happens.
Well, off to get ready for the evening's event. Ta Ta!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home