Another Beautiful Day for Flying
Today was the Lunch Bunch Fly-In. We met in Habersham County Airport (Georgia) to eat at the Runway Fish House's Sunday Buffet. I let Bill do all the flying because I wanted to rest my foot. As pilot, ya have to keep your feet on the rudder pedals, which is angled and I think it would stress my poor ankle more than I like. Anyway, it was about an hour there and an hour back, with just lovely views of the changing leaves and everything I love about flying (without having to actually do the flying). My foot held up pretty well, but we had to get back home so that Bill could pack for his flight to LA.
Wish I were going so that I could spend the week with grandson Sam:
and his parents (natch), but alas, not to be. Instead I am left home alone and missing everyone.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home