Aircraft Anonymous

Musings of a Library Assistant who recently went back to college to study Aircraft Maintenance and got her Airframe & Powerplant Certification.

My Photo
Name:

Being a private pilot with a plane (C172) I have been certified as an aircraft mechanic so I can work on the plane and know what I am doing and have FAA approval.

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

What a Day

I spent the morning with Hillary Clinton.

(camera phone not so good...)

Ended up with a headache from all the noise and cologne, but on the way home I stopped off at Dottie's where the RHS was having a craft day. I left when I realised that I was in a mess of anti-Hillary vipers.

Went home for a bite to eat and managed to break one of my molars. Dang, now I have to go to the dentist. (I was going to get that tooth worked on anyway. sour grapes)

Had a Dr.'s Appointment to follow up on my foot and he talked me into a physical and blood work and possibly a mammogram and colonoscopy.

How could the day be going from great to gruesome?

Went into work early to cover for Deb who is out sick. Kept busy, but am now tired. It was a full day, and sometime I may elaborate.

Meanwhile, let me just say that Hillary was very persuasive and I liked everything she had to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home