Still Here...
It has been almost two years since my husband started working in Alabama. Our house has been for sale most of that time, and only a handful of (un-)interested people have viewed it. My frustration level has risen to heights I never knew existed. I've had most of my belongings packed away so as to make the house look more "desirable" which hasn't seemed to help with selling it, but has left me bereft of the things I wish to have available to me. There are so many things that I can't even find because they were tucked away when a last minute viewing was scheduled.
This is so not the life I wanted when I got married.
I am so homesick and lonely.
And hopeless.
I don't really want to move to Alabama.
(I mean, Alabama, for heaven's sake!!!)
I don't even want to be here.
I want to go home.
This is uber depressing.
This is so not the life I wanted when I got married.
I am so homesick and lonely.
And hopeless.
I don't really want to move to Alabama.
(I mean, Alabama, for heaven's sake!!!)
I don't even want to be here.
I want to go home.
This is uber depressing.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home